Thursday, September 25, 2008

My first feature in an Etsy Treasury!

I've just been added to my first Etsy Treasury! And what a fun Treasury it is! If you buy any item in any of the shops featured in this Treasury, your shop will replace that one! And if your shop is still in the Treasury when it ends, you'll be carried over into the next one. Things are selling like hot cakes over there! A really great idea. I just bought some beautiful goldstone beads that will look great with my fall color china plate jewelry and in exchange my blue and white broken china ring is now being featured! A completely win-win situation!

Etsy Treasury




For those of you not familiar with Etsy, it's a wonderful place to shop for handcrafted items. Treasuries are posted as a way for Etsy sellers to promote their products. It's not too easy to get into one so it's quite exciting when you're featured. If you haven't been to the Etsy website yet, you owe it to yourself to check it out. It's a wonderful way to find unique handcrafted items you won't see anywhere else! Here's my shop on Etsy. From there you can go on to check out all the other fabulous shops. And click on my "Add Sellers to Favorites" while you're there! :-)

Marjorie's Etsy Shop

4 comments:

MaryMarsh said...

What a lovely blog! Congrats to you for your first feature in an Etsy treasury! Thanks for the write up about it!! Happy Shopping everyone! ~MaryMarsh

Lou's addictions said...

I have looked at etsy but i never last long as i always see a mountain of items i have to have lol... congrats on the treasury feature.

Unknown said...

How cool! I absolutely love that ring! Very nice :)

Jonara Blu Maui said...

Oh it's cool to be in a treasury! I've read about those buying games and have been meaning to try one..one of these days when I can full on get back into the game again. I love shopping at etsy and always get my friends gifts there..so you are right..it's a total win win situation :)