Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Limoge pendant

Some time ago, my cousin Freddi gave me a piece of her Theodore Haviland Limoge china that had cracked. I made several pieces of jewelry from it and most have sold. Since it isn't every day that I come across Limoge china for my jewelry, I want to use it all. So I decided to go back into my box of china pieces and found this piece. I wrapped it last evening. The pendant is 1-1/4" x 1-1/2" and is wrapped with silver artist wire. It comes with an 18" black velvet cord and is available on my website.



Although most of the pieces I've already designed from this china have been sold, I still have a matching bracelet















and matching earrings, too!


1 comment:

Donna Marie said...

Fantastic!! Such a great idea and creative imagination.
Looking forward to seeing more as it is wrapped.