Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bavaria Schumann Arzberg broken china jewelry


Here are my latest designs. These are from a lovely Bavaria Schumann Arzberg piece of china that I found some time ago but have just started working with.

The wire crochet necklace is 18" long. It was crocheted with very thin artist wire and is light and lacy. The pendant measures 1" x 1-1/4".


























This pendant measures 1-1/4" x 2" counting the bail. The gold decoration on this plate is so lovely. All of these pendants come with an 18" black velvet cord. The bails are large enough to accommodate almost any of your own favorite chains or cords.

















I had to design a piece from the beautiful lattice work around the border of this plate. This piece just shimmers with gold. It measures 1" x 2" counting the bail.















And here's a tiny piece again from the lattice border. It measures 3/4" x 1-1/2"



All of these are available on my website.

2 comments:

ChezChani said...

Oh my, those lacy pieces are so interesting!

Catwalk Creative said...

All that intricate lace work just amazes me every time! How do you do that?? Lovely work Marjorie!