Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

We will open the book.
Its pages are blank.
We are going to put words on them ourselves.
The book is called Opportunity and
its first chapter is New Year's Day.
Edith Lovejoy Pierce


Nice thought, isn't it? A whole new book that we have the chance to write ourselves. May the new book that you write for yourself this coming year turn out exactly the way you want it to. May all the opportunities and blessings the world has to offer be yours for the taking. May much success, good health, love and happiness come your way in 2009. I'm looking forward to what the New Year has to offer and sharing it all with you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


2 comments:

MaricrisG said...

That is a very meaningful and inspiring thought. May the year ahead bring lots and lots of blessings for us all. Happy New Year my dear friend

ChezChani said...

That is a lovely sentiment. I'm not expecting too much of the coming year, things being as they are I just hope to maintain and find some small things to keep me happy. I'm thinking that's the trick, little things to cheer you up and make you laugh.
Today I was browsing a shop and in a description, it was naming the colours. Instead of Purples and Pinks the typo made it Purple and Oinks. And I'm still laughing. Little things to brighten the day...it's a start, right?