Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I've been tagged - yes, again! :-)

This time I've been tagged by Lostmitten. Forgive me, Lostmitten, for taking so long to post about this. Here are the rules.

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my facts:

1. I'm a vegetarian.
2. I'm a morning person and have just switched my work hours to 8 to 4 instead of 9 to 5.
3. I've lived in the same house since 1974 (did I use that one before?).
4. Here's an embarrassing one. You may have seen my AOL address of hubblegal - it's been a long held secret but hubble isn't for the telescope out there in space but it's for the character Robert Redford played in "The Way We Were" - only I couldn't even get it right - his name was actually spelled Hubbell! Oh, well.
5. When I say my name Marjorie on the phone, so many people say "Hi, Audrey". Marjorie, Audrey, whatever you'd like to call me is fine.
6. I have cereal with a banana cut up on it and orange juice every morning for breakfast. Nothing boring about me.
7. I'm reading "The Story of Edgar Sawtelle" by David Wroblewski. I know that's not really about me but you have to read this book - it's absolutely beautiful.

Now for the blogs I'm tagging. Don't blame me - blame Lostmitten! :-)

Lou's Addictions
Catwalk Creative
DeCor's Handmades
KaReNNStoNe
Pam's Jools & Gems
Auggie Queen Parker
Diane Bracy

P.S. The funniest thing happened. When I went over to tell Pam at Pam's Jools & Gems that she'd been tagged, I saw that she had just tagged me on her blog! So now I've been tagged twice this week - and so has Pam! LOL!

2 comments:

Jonara Blu Maui said...

Cool! It's always nice to learn a little more about a friend :)

I think with age, I'm turing into a morning person. It's just my husbands snoring that makes me loose sleep some nights and need to sleep in :\

Pam said...

Marjorie, that is too funny. It would seem that I forgot to do one thing...let those know who I tagged that they had been tagged. Better late than never I suppose.

Take care =)