Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Marjorie's Cracked Plate Jewelry on Facebook

I've been spending quite a bit of time on Facebook lately. What a great place to meet people with similar interests! It's so easy to connect with people you already know and to meet new friends. What I like about it even more is that your friends can meet each other and interact too. Wonderful way to keep in touch with everyone.

I've started a business page for Marjorie's Cracked Plate Jewelry on Facebook where I'll post all news of my jewelry, including new items, sales and upcoming events. I'll be importing this blog there too. There will also be a discussion group where I hope to receive customer input regarding my jewelry business and also connect with other jewelry designers. There will be tips on how to design jewelry such as mine (broken china, wire wrap and wire crochet).

I hope you'll join me there and help make my Facebook page a great place to meet for fun, networking, learning and friendship!


1 comment:

ChezChani said...

Good luck w/the Facebook thing, let us know how it works out. I just cannot bear another online responsibility right now. All this stuff one needs to do to market seems to leave little time to do actual crafting! I love very minute of all of it.