Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Broken china wedding jewelry



I found a beautiful bone china cup and saucer from England that I thought would make lovely wedding jewelry. The china is called "Silver Lace Queen Anne" and the cup says "Wedding Anniversary" inside. The china is white with a very shiny silver design. I would think it must have been for a silver wedding anniversary. Perfect for the bride and groom just starting off their marriage with the hopes of a future silver wedding anniversary together! And a perfect gift to give to the members of the wedding party.




The wedding set includes the bride's pendant, three bridesmaids' pendants, the groom's cuff links and three pairs of groomsmen's cuff links. I designed the bride's pendant to be slightly larger than the bridesmaids' pendants and with a more elaborate wire wrapping. The groom's cuff links have wire wrapping and a bit more of the solid silver decoration while the groomsmen's cuff links are plain.





The bride's pendant measures 1-1/2" x 2-1/4" and the bridesmaids' pendants measure 1" x 1-3/4". Each pendant comes with a 20" sterling silver snake chain which is stamped "925" on the clasp. All of the cuff links measure 3/4" round.






This wedding jewelry is available on my website. If you're interested in only certain pieces, please contact me for pricing.





















I also create custom wedding jewelry. I have a vast amount of china to choose from and can match color or theme. Or if you have special china that has sentimental



value to you and you would like your wedding jewelry created from your own china, you can send your china to me and I'll create jewelry that is unique and of meaning just for you.







5 comments:

ChezChani said...

Beautiful pieces!

Unknown said...

Thank you! :)

Unknown said...

beautiful one...i would like to buy it for my love

Unknown said...

Thank you, Dipendra. Contact me at hubblegal@aol.com and we'll work it out.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.