Friday, November 12, 2010

Holiday page is up!



Holiday page is up on my website! English Spode China holly leaf & vintage Christmas jewelry plus broken china Christmas ornaments! Holiday creations

These jewelry pieces were designed from English Spode china. Still available are pendant, earrings and wire crochet necklace. The necklace can be either shortened or lengthened - just let me know!







These pendants were designed from vintage china depicting adorable santas, reindeer and snowman.









And I still have a few broken Christmas tree ornaments - more to come!





8 comments:

Catwalk Creative Vintage said...

These are grogeous Marjorie. Very festive! :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Louise! The Spode china pendant and the snowman ornament sold this morning so anyone who is interested in any of the other pieces - don't delay!

Giovanna said...

Very lovely! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog ❤
xo
Giovanna
Boho Market

Anonymous said...

Well designed jewelery, mainly holly leaf are gorgeous. Happy festival season. Urns

Cucipata said...

Very crafty, nice little hobbie.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Hilarie. And thanks, Cucipata, but it's more than a hobbie - it's an art and a business. :)

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Beautiful jewelry Marjorie! I make broken china jewelry..but our style is very different!!! lovely work!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Jenn! I checked out your Etsy shop but didn't see any of your broken china jewelry there. I'll have to search through your blog and see if I can find any. Fabulous blog you have there, BTW!