Friday, April 17, 2009

Reader of the Week at Wickedly Chic!




I've been chosen as Reader of the Week over at Wickedly Chic, one of the best websites out there for Indie shopping. As reader of the week, they asked me to suggest some of my favorite Indie merchants. This gave me a great opportunity to plug the merchants in my Reclaimed to Fame Market. Unfortunately I was limited and couldn't choose them all but put in as many as I could. I wrote glowing reviews for each of the merchants. Though each review was only a sentence long, Wickedly Chic apparently decided not to include them and just added the links to the shops. It must have been too long for their page. But it's still very nice to see our Reclaimed to Fame merchants given front page on that site!

http://www.wickedlychic.com/

No comments: