Sunday, February 22, 2009

Next Project - St. Patrick's Day broken china jewelry!



I can't believe the month of February is almost over! I remember thinking last weekend that it was just a month until St. Patrick's Day and I'd better get busy making some broken china jewelry to celebrate the holiday. And here another week has passed and I haven't started it! Tonight's the night! Cracked into pieces will be this lovely teapot that's missing its top and has a long crack on the bottom. It's stamped on the bottom Roman, Inc. 2001.


And I might just break up this souvenir plate from Ireland, too. This plate has such a pretty edging. But it's broken on the edge and has some stains on it. Someone liked it enough to try to glue it but the glued area has now yellowed. But maybe I'll be able to do something with it.





















Hopefully I'll have some finished pieces by next weekend that I can put up on this blog and my website. to be continued.......

3 comments:

Lou's addictions said...

Cant wait to see what you make from these, I love the pattern on the teapot.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you do with this tea pot and plate! I'm a complete convert to your cracked plat jewellery anyway and these couldn't be more perfect for St Patricks Day.

ChezChani said...

I'm SURE you'll be able to do something wonderful with that plate, and that teapot is adorable, can't wait to see!