Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My interview on Catwalk Creative Weblog

Louise at Catwalk Creative has given me the huge honor of conducting an interview with me and posting it on her weblog. What a wonderful compliment to be asked to do an interview for such a fascinating weblog! Louise is the owner of Catwalk Creative, an online vintage clothing boutique and dress agency. She has quite an eye for fashion. I'm going to hold off on saying anything more about Louise and her vintage business because I plan on doing an in-depth feature on Catwalk Creative which you'll be able to read here, so keep your eye out for that. In the meantime, here's the interview by Louise - thanks again, Louise! I very much appreciate your taking the time to interview me.

Interview by Catwalk Creative

3 comments:

Lou's addictions said...

Wow, what a great interview... i cant believe you only began making jewelry in Feb...

Jonara Blu Maui said...

That was a great interview! Fun to read your answers..she asked a alot of great questions. And I got so see more work of yours I had not seen yet..beautiful!

ChezChani said...

Wow Marjorie, you are on fire. Everyone wants to ask you questions. Keep it up, it can only get better!