Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Manasquan Craft/Antique Show

The Manasquan Craft/Antique Show in Manasquan, NJ couldn't have taken place on a more beautiful day! Sunny skies and a nice cool breeze. Sometimes too much of a nice cool breeze though! The vendors spent most of the day holding on to their displays. I thought at one point my umbrella and I were going to end up in Kansas!

It was a very small show but lots of fun. I like to take any opportunity I can to talk about my jewelry to those who are interested! Here are a few photos taken before the show opened to the public.



Here's me holding onto my hat!












And here are some of my displays. I tried to make unique type of displays that would be eye catching. Here's my birdcage display. I just found a larger birdcage to use for the next show that will hold more jewelry.






I also included some dolls as models.
























And some shells to display my sea glass pieces.


This was my first appearance at a craft show. They're a lot of work but a lot of fun too! I'm looking forward to the next one on August 31 in Ocean Grove, NJ.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your setup looks great! And I just love your big hat! I have a thing for big hats :)

Jonara Blu Maui said...

this was your first? Wow..you did so good with your set up! That bird cage is brilliant! It fits so well with the victorian look of the china pieces. And your jewelry looks stunning all set up. I see a little butterfly set..it's adorable!

Invite the Party said...

Everything looked great. Where in Ocean Grove will the next craft show be?

Unknown said...

The one in Ocean Grove will be right in front of the Auditorium on Ocean Pathway (running from Ocean Avenue to Central Avenue). It's a HUGE one and I'm starting to get excited about it. Have a lot of work to do to get ready for it. :-)