Friday, August 8, 2008

Just added to site

I've just added this wire crochet necklace to my website at www.marjoriescracked.com. Designed from a Bella Lux plate, it features a lovely yellow rose in a unique shape. The pendant itself measures 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" and is wrapped with gold artist wire. The necklace is hand crocheted with 26-gauge gold artist wire, resulting in a sturdy yet lovely chain. The necklace measures 15" (16" including the handcrafted clasp).










This necklace can be purchased on my site or right here in my blog by clicking on the link below. The price is $44.99. Thanks for looking!

SORRY - ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning! :)

Jonara Blu Maui said...

I love the shape of this one..and the gold color of the wire with the golden flower. beautiful!