Monday, July 28, 2008

Manasquan Craft & Antique Show

This Sunday, August 3, 2008, I will have all of my jewelry available for sale at the Manasquan Craft & Antique Show, Squan Plaza, Manasquan, NJ from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The raindate for the show is Sunday, August 10, 2008.

So far, the forecast for August 3 looks beautiful - sunny and not too hot. So if you're in the area, stop by and see my jewelry in person. I'll be at Space #35. I can't wait for Sunday to get here. I hope I'll see you there!

1 comment:

Jonara Blu Maui said...

Cool! I hope you have a good turn out. Wish I could come by..but I'm a bit too far away lol!

To answer your question on my post B-Side the Sea in Poole, England post... the shop owner found me. She was a customer..had bought something from me and then about 6 months or so later she contacted me and said she was going to open a shop and wanted to carry my jewelry. So you never know who will find you on the internet and you never know who one of your customers might be.

I think sea glass jewelry would be a great addition to her shop theme..however she has told me multiple times that others have come in there with beautiful jewelry and she tells them no thank you, she only wants to carry mine. I'm totally honored but certainly never asked for that.