Friday, May 29, 2009

Blue Willow China custom order

I just realized that I never blogged about the jewelry I designed from the Blue Willow china a customer sent me. How negligent of me! That's been finished for awhile now. Here's the link to the original blog showing the beautiful platter and the pieces I was planning to work from:

Blue Willow china pieces


Here are the completed pendants:






















































And the earrings.....
































And the men's tie pins.....


































The customer was very pleased with her order!

3 comments:

ChezChani said...

Those came out great, as usual!

Jonara Blu Maui said...

A lot of fun little pictures and designs in that one to use! They made very cool tie pins too!

I knwo what you mean about not liking to go to the beach in the busy months. I remember that when we lived in Hunington Beach California. Never ever would I go on Memorial day. We tried once and there was hardly a place to lay out your blanket..and when we stood in the water..a diaper floated by :\ The pic on my blog of the view down the beach..it had a decent amount of people..but you can see that not as many are usually there as this was busy beach day...memorial day.

Jay said...

Your jewelries are qualitative, innovative and creative custom jewelry. Beautifully made...
Jewelers St Louis